DRAG KIT |CYLINDER KIT |CARBURETOR|SHOCK ABSORBER|CONTROL SWITCH
|STARTING MOTOR |IGNITION COIL|STATOR|CDI|MODELS
TTKIN® is a very popular brand of motorcycle accessories. It is sought after by people in many countries for the excellent and long-lasting quality of its products, beautiful packaging, and professional service.
15 years of experience - 208 motorcycle models - 22,800 spare parts items
What are the procedures to import kawasaki ninja 250 spare parts from China?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a sportbike designed for high performance, low cost, and easy riding.
High Performance: Kawasaki Ninja 250 is equipped with a 249cc liquid-cooled twin-cylinder engine with a maximum power of 39 horsepower and a maximum torque of 23Nm, giving it excellent acceleration and top speed performance.
Agile and easy to ride – The Ninja 250 is a light and easy to ride motorcycle that weighs just 374 pounds so riders can easily steer and control it.
Fuel Economy: The Ninja 250's fuel economy is excellent, topping out at 60 mpg combined.
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Drag Kit: This is a kit for the Kawasaki Ninja 250 rear drivetrain, it includes parts like chain, gears and chain guard.
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Monoshock: This is the rear shock system on the Kawasaki Ninja 250, which consists of a single shock, usually mounted under the rear wheel. Improves the stability and comfort of the motorcycle.
CDI Kawasaki Ninja 250: The Kawasaki Ninja 250 CDI typically includes circuitry and chips that control ignition timing and ignition energy to ensure the engine runs properly and achieves the best performance.
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Stator: The Kawasaki Ninja 250 Stator is usually made up of a set of coils and magnets, installed in the positive part of the engine, by turning it to generate electricity to feed the motorcycle's electrical system and charge the battery.
whatWhat are the procedures to import kawasaki ninja 250 parts from China?
- The basic documents of international trade: packing information provided by testers for motorcycle spare parts, drawing up export contracts, commercial export invoices, packing lists and other documents (Must be made by the commercial merchant and delivered to the document clerk ).
2. Chartering and booking:
(1) If the contract signed with the customer is on FOB CHINA terms, usually the customer will designate a shipping agency or shipping company.
(2) If the products are not enough for a small container and the bulk cargo needs to be shipped, please apply for the bulk cargo storage space with the freight forwarding company.
(3) When reserving a warehouse with the shipping company, please indicate the scheduled shipping date, container type and quantity, destination port, etc. to avoid mistakes.
3. Arrange the trailer cabinets (usually reserved by the seller according to the SHIPPING ORDER)
4. Entrusted customs declaration: At the same time as towing the cabinet, deliver the necessary materials for customs declaration to the cooperative customs broker, entrust the export declaration, and carry out the goods inspection and customs clearance and orders of change.
5. Obtain shipping documents:
(1) Within two days of departure at the latest, fax the contents of the bill of lading to the shipping company or carrier.
(2) Urge the shipping company to issue the sample bill of lading and freight bill as soon as possible.
6. Prepare other documents:
(1). Commercial invoices: The requirements for commercial invoices are very strict and require the contract number, the client's commercial and fiscal information, the seller's commercial and fiscal information, the period of the signed contract, the terms of payment, the method of payment and delivery terms, etc.
(2). FORMA Certificate of Origin: The FORMA certificate of origin must be requested from the Inspection and Quarantine Office prior to shipment.
(3) General Certificate of Origin: General Certificate of Origin can be applied for at the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, with minor requirements. Some countries import without the requirement of a certificate of origin. the
(4) Notification of shipment: Generally, customer is required to notify the customer of shipment details within a few days after sailing, including ship name, flight number, sailing date, expected arrival date, charge and quantity. quantity and packaging Number of pieces, shipping marks, agent at destination port, etc.
(5) Packing list: The packing list must clearly indicate the packing conditions of the goods.
7. Delivery of documents:
(1). If T/T is used to collect foreign exchange, after getting the bill of lading, please fax the bill of lading to the customer for payment.
After confirming receipt of the balance, the original bill of lading and other documents will be sent to the customer.
(2). If T/T is used to receive foreign exchange, full payment is required to make the cabinet, and the cabinet must be arranged after receiving the payment. After receiving the bill of lading, the original bill of lading can be sent to the customer immediately.
8. Sales registration: each export business must be registered in time after completion, including computer registration and written registration, to facilitate future consultation and statistics.
TTKIN®is hemotorcycle spare parts importerChina for high quality motorcycle accessories. Since its establishment in 2008, the brandTTKIN®has been deeply involved in the motorcycle accessories industry for 15 years. TTKIN® It has participated in Canton Fair many times and has accumulated very rich experience in trading and exporting. TTKIN® has 208 models and 22,800 kinds of motorcycle accessories, includingkawasaki ninja 250 parts of the best quality,TTKIN®has a professional sales team to provide customers with the most professional service experience. We will strictly control product quality and provide customers with a variety of innovative advertising products in product promotion. Believe us, join us! We're looking for distributors, we hope you'll join!