Classification of motorcycle shock absorbers installation requirements and maintenance methods of motorcycle shock absorbers structure
1. According to the dimming force direction: one-way action damper, two-way action damper.
2. According to the type of load regulation: there are initial spring pressure regulation type, air spring type, installation angle regulation type.
3. According to the structure shape: there are telescopic front hydraulic shock absorber (This is the most commonly used front shock absorber in motorcycle), rocker shock absorber, center vertical Lever rocker shock absorber, center swingarm Lever rocker shock absorber.
4, according to the cylinder I working position: there is inverted damper (that is, the cylinder position at the top, the piston rod at the bottom), positive damper (the cylinder position at the bottom , the piston rod at the top).
5. According to the working medium: there are spring shock absorbers, spring shock absorbers - air (due to the limited damping force of air, the damping effect is not ideal, generally only used for low-speed mopeds as shock absorbers rear), hydraulic damping shock absorbers, combined oil-gas front shock absorbers, hydrogen-filled hydraulic shock absorbers.
Motorcycle rear shock absorber function
The rear shock absorber is used to support the weight of the frame, relieve the vibration and impact of the uneven road on the motorcycle, and quickly attenuate the vibration, improve riding comfort, reduce the dynamic stress of each part of the vehicle body, and extend the life of the vehicle.
Structural characteristics of the shock absorber motorcycles
1. Use China oil seal, sealing, heat resistance to international standards; (do not freeze below -30°)
2. The moving core is made of high-quality materials imported from China and special equipment.
3. The spring material is imported from China and tempered many times. It has good flexibility, no deformation, and is not easy to degrade.
4, the appearance adopts double-layer electroplating, electrostatic painting, can withstand high temperature, long-term use maintain light, not easy to fade, no rust.
5. Product features and differences:
Easy detection and determination of the performance index of the rear shock absorber
Check if the Large Damping Spring is broken or not stretched enough and replace it if necessary.
As for the sealing position of hydraulic oil, it is necessary to frequently check whether there is oil leakage.
Installation and maintenance requirements of the rear shock absorber
1. Make sure the new shock absorber model matches the model, and make sure the right and left are correct.
2. Please confirm the quality status of the new shock absorber, such as whether there is any impact damage or oil leakage in the appearance, especially whether the piston rod has any impact damage.
3. All the nuts will be screwed with new parts according to the specified parameters of the vehicle, in order to ensure that the connecting part is screwed and refuses to fit the specified parameters of the vehicle. 4. The nut of the connection part shall be screwed in the natural landing state of the tire, and it shall conform to the torque standards of the vehicle.
5. In the installation process, the use of tools to pull the piston rod or knock, knock, scratch the piston rod should be avoided, which will cause the shock absorber oil to leak. 6. Please check the working status of the shock absorber after installation, and eliminate any deviation of the base, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the shock absorber.
maintenance method shock absorber motorcycles
1. Use vibration dampers produced by manufacturers-ttkin regularly to ensure driving safety and economy of use. 2. Please drive smoothly to reduce the abnormal impact on the shock absorber.
Reduce driving speed on rougher roads;
Minimize rapid acceleration, rapid braking, and sharp cornering; Try not to overload yourself.
3. Frequently check whether the shock absorber related components are normal, such as dust cover, shock absorber block, vibration isolation block, etc., if it is found to be damaged or aged, it should be replaced in a timely manner. And try to use spare parts produced by regular manufacturers.
4. Frequently check whether the tire pressure is normal and stay within the specified range. 5. Clean your car often, especially the shock absorber. 6. The shock absorbers must be replaced in pairs, and the products from the same factory must be used on the left and right.